Men with Breast Cancer: Challenges and Statistics Plus, Announcing Free October Breast Cancer Screenings by Roper St. Francis Cancer Care
The story of a young South Carolina man with breast cancer is making people sit up and take notice that this disease does not discriminate.
(PRWeb August 19, 2011)
Karen M. Lynch Launches New Breast Cancer Blog Called The Pink Ribbon Review
Two time breast cancer survivor and survivor speaker launches new blog dedicated to raising breast cancer awareness called the Pink Ribbon Review -- written for all men and women touched by breast cancer who want to raise their awareness and increase their knowledge of breast cancer related information.
(PRWeb April 09, 2008)
Is anyone out there already in the business. What suggestions if any could you give. For e.g: horror stories, success stories, good starting point, when to fold, basics of starting up such a business or design 101. This clothing line is a dream my mom who died of breast cancer had for me and my surviving children and now today I am also a survivor 3 years last month. I received the vision from an idea my son showed me and I know that the Lord will help us to make this a reality. We are just about done with the business plan just need really good business strategy/advice as far as the next step in promoting this line. Thank you all for any suggestions. Keep us in prayer. God bless. Some of the money we make will go to Hospice who without their help I would never had been able to care for five terminally ill family members in the past six years. I know what it is like to not have enough money to purchase medicine. May god bless you all for your suggestions and prayers for this endeavor.